Custom House Design

Starting from $5,800 for a 3,000 SQFT house

Our Services

All plans and drawings prepared by KBK Studios are completed according to the (OBC) Ontario Building Code and stamped by a BCIN professional and/or Professional Engineer based on the projects requirements. We are fully insured and BCIN registered with the Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing.

  • Custom House Design

    Custom House Design Starting From $5,800 for a 3,000 Sqft House.   The custom house design is KBK Studio’s forte. For many years, we have assisted hundreds of clients to develop their dream ...

  • House Additions

    House Additions starts from $3,800.   Did you know that house addition project could be an easy sunroom addition, or a full fledged renovation, which takes an old home to a new-looking house ...

  • Interior Alterations

    Interior Alterations, Renovation Permits and Minor Alterations starting from S1,500.   Interior Alterations are applications to provide permits to change the layout of the interior of the ...

You Asked, We answered!

Will finishing my basement increase my Property Taxes?

It is a common perception for homeowners that finishing their basements will substantially increase their property taxes. This may be true in some cases, but in most cases it is not. Your property taxes are laterally connected to your house ...

Do I need a Permit for Swimming Pool Enclosures?

If you are installing an above ground or inground swimming pool on your property, the fence (enclosure) surrounding the swimming pool requires a permit.

Do I need a Permit for Renovations/Alterations to my Property/House?

Residential renovations or alterations require a building permit. A residential renovation or alteration to your home can include enlarging a window or door opening, adding or removing a wall. If the renovations / alterations include a washroom ...

Do I need a permit for if I want to create/build Secondary Dwelling Unit (Additional Dwelling / Apartment)?

Yes, but first you need to check with the City/ Town whether the Zoning By-laws allow it, some Cities permit second suite dwelling units in detached dwellings, semi-detached dwellings and link house dwellings subject to certain zoning ...


We design, so you can build! We created this page to showcase a small sample of our completed projects.

  • Featured Post – Custom House Design

  • Featured Post – House Addition

  • Featured Post – Master Bedroom

  • Featured Post – modern style staircase

  • Featured Post – Open Concept Kitchen

  • Featured Post – Open Concept Kitchen


We are just a phone call away!

Cell/Text: (647)867-3210 Toll Free: 1(800)203-7010 ex *104


    KBK Studios Inc


    Unit 2 - 1180 Stellar Dr. Newmarket L3Y 7B9 ON


Go Top